Asteck is a member of the Earwolf forums.
Popcorn Gallery Edit
- Ep. #067 - Jes Macallan, Our Close Friend - "Jes, you have a degree in business, and seem to be doing well in show
business, but you haven't been in many comedies, so why did you fail all of your funny business classes?"
- Ep. #063 - Thomas Middleditch, Our Close Friend - "Mr. Middleditch, in a scenario where you are buying your burial plot and there are three holes side-by-side, which one would you choose to put your headstone over and why?"
- Ep. #058 - Dave King, Steve Hely, and Kevin Etten, Our Close Friends - "I've heard the writers' room can be a difficult place for female writers because it's a bit of a boys' club. Is that a 'gay' thing?"
- Ep. #057 - Sean and Hayes, Our Closest Friends - "What was your first memory of a movie?"
- Ep. #046 - Jessica Williams, Our Close Friend - "Jessica your Twitter profile states that you are part Native American, so do you find it offensive when people refer to you as a 'trailblazer?'"
- Ep. #005 - Paul F. Tompkins, Our Close Friend - "What's it like living with the voices of all those characters upstairs?"
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.